Stephen Grove, responsible for the website, hereinafter referred to as the RESPONSIBLE, makes available to users this document, with the aim of fulfilling the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to observe and strictly comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
Stephen Grove reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such changes, understanding that the publication on 19thcentury.us website is sufficient notice.
Business name: Stephen Grove
Address: 6280 Century Road, Pilot Hill, CA 95664
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility to access information about our services.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website, especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs suitable for industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other elements inserted on the website are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic transactions. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, and will hold the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of these obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license, or partial or total assignment of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute, or publicly communicate the Website and/or its content, except as expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party holder of the affected rights.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the Website itself as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content on the Website, or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content available on the Website may not be reproduced, either in whole or in part, or transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization is obtained from the said Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to delete, evade, or manipulate the “copyright” and any technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the content. The User of this Website agrees to respect the rights mentioned above and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website and its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs; and (iv) public order.
- Obtain all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when completing their personal data in the forms contained on the Website and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond to the User’s real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
In addition, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its content for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files, and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted areas of the Website without meeting the required conditions.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its providers, or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its providers, or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use, and/or manipulate the company’s data, third-party providers, or other Users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the content, unless authorized by the rights holder or permitted by law.
- Deleting, concealing, or manipulating the copyright notice and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain content by using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the Web pages where the content is located or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet and do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the content.
- Transmitting, disseminating, or making available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any kind of material that is contrary to fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties, and the rest of the current legislation; induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions, or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs, or public order; induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition; incorporates, makes available, or allows access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, and generally accepted good customs or public order products, elements, messages, and/or services; induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear; induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky, or harmful practices for health and mental balance; is protected by intellectual or industrial property legislation belonging to the company or third parties without the necessary authorization for the intended use; is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or image rights; constitutes any type of advertising; includes any type of virus or program that may prevent the normal operation of the Website.
If, to access certain services and/or content of the Website, the User is provided with a password, they shall use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Therefore, the User shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the mentioned services and/or content by unauthorized persons. Likewise, the User agrees to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of their password, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the notification is made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of the User’s password, being the User’s responsibility any unlawful use of the content and/or services of the Website by any unauthorized third party. If negligently or with intent, the User fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, they shall be liable for any damages and losses that may arise from such breach to the company.
The company does not guarantee the continuous access, or the correct viewing, downloading, or use of the elements and information contained on the Website that may be hindered, difficult, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that the use of the Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. It is not responsible for damages, losses, claims, or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
The company will be solely responsible for deleting, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damages, provided that notification is made. In particular, it shall not be responsible for damages that may arise from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Unlawful intrusions through the use of malignant programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inadequate use of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof. The Website administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website. The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available and useable services by Users of the Website. Likewise, it is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of data collection forms, the same being solely for the provision of consultation and doubts services. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages and losses due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages and claims that may arise from third-party claims, actions, or demands as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you undertake to indemnify the company against any damages and losses arising from your use of “robots,” “spiders,” “crawlers,” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the Website or any of its contents in any way, including through hyperlinks or hyperlinks, without the express and written authorization of the responsible party.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it assume the role of guarantor and/or offering party of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that they have been authorized such link, nor include trademarks, trade names, logos, or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, incites violence, or discrimination based on sex, race, or religion, contrary to public order, or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the Website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames,” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The company may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the Website, after which the link must be removed immediately.
The company cannot control the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
The company reserves the right to use “cookies” technology on the Website to recognize the User as a frequent user and personalize the use made of the Website by pre-selecting their language, or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the User’s IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the User’s browsing on the Website when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information on this.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the User’s computer’s browser in order to facilitate content and offer the User’s preferred navigation or advertising preferences, match demographic profiles of Users, as well as measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.
DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are of a purely informative nature. Consequently, in offering them, no warranty or representation is made regarding the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, unless such warranties and representations cannot be excluded by law.
The company will not be responsible in any case for the impossibility of providing the service, if it is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and, in general, all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the social domicile of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is declared unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a court or administrative decision, such unenforceability or voidance shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said provision with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original provision.